You could reach out to web design forums (they must exist), universities and
the open source community at large via a competition of some kind.  The
reward could simply be bragging rights and credit on the contributors page.
A production web site design for a university student would be a good resume
builder.  I've seen some competitions like this in the past where
semi-functional mock-ups were created for a few select pages, then the
community voted for the winner.  If you could get an advertisement for such
a competition on Slashdot and the like, I'd bet you'd get at least a few
submissions.