David, awesome ideas you got there,thanks, about posting my
improvements and stuff, pretty unique really and it will helps for
future programers as well specially coming raw into Scala.
I totally agree with you, maybe Scala is too much for a new guy who
doesn't know some basic and advanced concepts or doesn't know how to
put everything together?
Totally agree there, but please tell a way, a book who will teach that
foundation that has some examples in practice as well.
I could install Scala do all that you mention but I don't know where
to go from there which itens/classes/objects should I add to start
building a app from scratch.
I am looking for some book right now, like Code Complete 2,Clean Code:
A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship.
I know what a method/function is what it does, I know what a class is,
an Interface,Object,inheritance, but I can't put everything together
yet, I know some of the theory and concepts, I think I need a good
book that teaches how o put everything together.
If you guys know some...please let me know.
What's more, after that I will need to learn why scala is so
diferent,powerfull,improved from Java or Ruby in concepts,theory,way
to program and do things, in case you know a book about that too would
be awesome.

Is like a person who know what a cement is, water,tools, but doesn't
know how to construct something, with pavers some people knows what it
is but doesn't know how to pave and how some paver patterns with help
with that, he can just put random pavers on the ground because is
gonna be a mess, same thing with coding I think..hehe
Thanks.