Have you tried designating the content as CDATA? That would be the
correct method for inline javascript.

eg:

<script type="text/javascript">
<![CDATA
var myString = "this is a string";
]]>
</script>

--

Matt Williams
Chief Platform Architect & Managing Director

m...@makeable.co.uk
Web: www.makeable.co.uk
Tel: 02920 007543  Mob: 07958 208482

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are

Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of Makeable Solutions Ltd.

We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage sustained as a
result of software viruses. It is your responsibility to carry out such
virus checking as is necessary before opening any attachment which may
be included with this message.