Thank you! I think this is a great Idea,

I would like to add my request for an article on testing Lift
applications. I have seen some strategies discussed on a mailing list
but I think it would be tremendously helpful if there could be an
article describing the different ways to do testing for either TDD,
BDD or whatever a person might like. Examples, naturally, would be a
must for this. If I could some pointers on where to start myself, I
might be open to helping to write this article.

Thanks again!