Pravin, if you generated your Lift app using archetype lift-archetype-
basic, then you can just drop in a property file and the app will use
it upon next restart. This has the benefit of not hardcoding any
database information in Boot.scala. Here's my props file that I have
at src/resources/props/peter.props:

db.driver=com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
db.url=jdbc:mysql://localhost/mydb
db.user=myusername