Hi all,

currently I have the following simple problem: I want to set the focus
to a specific field,
using
<script type="text/javascript">
 document.myform.myfield.focus();
</script>

The Scenario: a simple bind("user", form, "name" -> SHtml.text(x, x =
_) )
with
      <lift:UserLogin.login form="POST">
        User Name: <user:name/>
      </lift:UserLogin.login>

Here I come into trouble since
(i) I cannot tell lift what the name of the form is (I tried
<lift:UserLogin.login form="POST" name="myform">,
but this didn't work (I alternatively tried the namespaces lift: and
the one used in the binding)
(ii) additionally, I couldn't retrieve (or alternatively define) the
name of the generated ID - the one used in the input field "name" (I
tried to overwrite it in the HTML - via user:name="myfield" - but this
wasn't reflected in the backend, so the value never arrived there
-----   I also tried to add attributes in the call of the bind method
=> same behaviour).

In the "getting started" it's mentioned that you can overwrite the
generated form names etc - but I couldnt find a way to do so. I would
even be happier with a way to retrieve the internal name of a
SFuncHolder (ot keep these nice random values)

ah btw. I'm using the latest snapshot

thanks and regards
Markus