In my app I have a bunch of Users.  Each User is always in a city so I
put this in User:

object cityid extends MappedLongForeignKey(this, City)

but this allows for things like cityid = NULL or cityid = something
that is not a valid City pk.  And also cityid.obj is a Box[City]
instead of just a City.  Is there something I can do to enforce a
stronger constraint?  It would be great if

A) I could avoid the Box entirely and just get a City
B) The Schemafier set cityid NOT NULL and set a foreign key constraint
in the database

-harryh