Hey all,

So im in the middle of writing a specialized Record / MetaRecord
system - its gone pretty well so far and have been impressed by how
flexible Record can be.

However, i have a strange issue that I think is being caused by the
back-end SOAP service that my abstraction invokes, however to
eliminate the option of it being my code I want to test it out...

So my question is two fold:

1. Considering i want my tests to not communicate with the actual back-
end server, i'll need to mock the results (which is fine) but how can
I do that in practice? The examples on the specs site appear limited
and don't detail how to test traits...

2. Are there any examples of Record testing?

Cheers, Tim