I'm guessing you're using primeObj.
What happens if you change that Log.info to show the foreign key Long value?

-------------------------------------
george<geo...@mattandgeorge.com> wrote:

I last tried your LongMappedForeignMapper about a week ago and it had
exactly the same problem.

I am also using the lifecycle callbacks to make sure that the address
is saved at the right time and if I log the address object in the
beforeSave handler I can see the values set properly and the id that
the database has given it.

Which means something doesn't work in u.address() here:

// This is called beforeSave and beforeUpdate
private def saveAddresses(u:User) : Unit = {
                u.address(u.address.obj.open_!.saveMe)
                Log.info(u.address.obj.open_!.toString) // This outputs what I
expect
        }

I would really like to understand why my code doesn't work before I
add in any code from elsewhere.