Note that if you're on 1.1-SNAPSHOT you can set customProperties on
the Mailer which would allow to use some other configuration mechanism
than system property (like Props or Configgy).

    val props = Map[String,String]("mail.smtp.host" -> "...")

    Mailer.customProperties = props
    Mailer.authenticator = Full(new Authenticator(){
        override def getPasswordAuthentication = new
PasswordAuthentication("f...@foo.com","bar")
    })

Mailer.buildProps would return the Properties the Mailer is currently
using.

- Jon