This is a known problem - Derek origionally created that archetype but
we recently made some breaking changes in HEAD. I think the buck is
currently living on my door for the maven process stuff so to that
end, I'll try to check-in a change tomorrow that should address this
for you.

Cheers, Tim

Sent from my iPhone