Yeah, i use the Lift 1.0.

I just want to test the LiftView trait, when i don't configure the
viewDispatch in Boot Class and don't define the corresponding template
(such as /Test/hello.html in webapp directory),
then i type the "http://localhost:8080/Test/hello"; link that the View
Class can to do it.

Thank you for your reply that it's very helpful.

I'll try to add /Test/hello in the SiteMap and test it again.

Cheers,
Neil