On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 8:51 PM, Derek Chen-Becker <dchenbec...@gmail.com>wrote:

> My main concern is that after October 30, Java 5 costs money (I'm guessing
> not a trivial amount, either). I can get the JDK right now, but if some bug
> in the Java libraries pops up that would prevent things from working, I
> don't know how we'll work around that.

It's rather simple, supply and demand, if there's a demand for us to keep
Java5 compatibility, we'll need to see what we can do to fulfill that need,
and if that costs money, then the demandees will need to open the wallets.

--
Viktor Klang

Blog: klangism.blogspot.com
Twttr: viktorklang

Lift Committer - liftweb.com
AKKA Committer - akkasource.org
Cassidy - github.com/viktorklang/Cassidy.git
SoftPub founder: http://groups.google.com/group/softpub