Hi all-

I posted this on stackoverflow but I figure its probably relevant here
too.  I checked out the post with David and Steve Yen corresponding
but I am still at a loss and am curious if any progress has been made
in this direction.  So, here goes.  I am creating a website which will
need two types of users: students and providers. In a traditional java
setting I would create a user class (or interface) and then create two
classes which inherited from the user. Is this the best course in
scala too, using the "extends" and "with" modifiers? If that is indeed
the best way (which I suspect it is), what the best way to map this in
the DB? Would it be best to keep a "type" column and then have it set
to one or the other?  Etc.

The second question is how to work with the view. The display will be
very different depending on which type of user one is and so I figure
there will be some serious routing logic involved or at least logic
built into snippets in the view.

I guess the overarching question is: Is there a "preferred" way to go
about doing this (like a recipe in rails or some such), or am I kind
of out on my own?

Thanks