Hello,
I'd thought I'd try using m2eclipse's SCM import to load the lift
trunk source from git and use Eclipse 3.5 + m2eclipse 0.9.8 as the
build mechanism. I have the scala 2.7.5 plugin loaded and have made
some progress cleaning up the build in Eclipse, adding the Scala
nature and such. I encountered these errors that I can just delete
from the problems view but I'm just getting started with scala and
thought I'd ask wherein these problems truly lie.
Thanks. I'm looking forward to trying out the JPA integration!

Description     Resource        Path    Location        Type
error while loading Box, class file '/home/dols/workspace/lift/lift-
util/target/classes/net/liftweb/util/Box.class' is broken
(package <empty> does not have a member def)    lift-webkit             Unknown
Scala Problem
error while loading FatLazy, class file '/home/dols/workspace/lift/
lift-util/target/classes/net/liftweb/util/FatLazy.class' is broken
(package <empty> does not have a member Empty)  lift-webkit             Unknown
Scala Problem
error while loading JsonCmd, class file '/home/dols/workspace/lift/
lift-util/target/classes/net/liftweb/util/JsonCmd.class' is broken
(package <empty> does not have a member trait)  lift-webkit             Unknown
Scala Problem
error while loading LAFuture, class file '/home/dols/workspace/lift/
lift-actor/target/classes/net/liftweb/actor/LAFuture.class' is broken
(package <empty> does not have a member def)    lift-webkit             Unknown
Scala Problem
error while loading NamedPF, class file '/home/dols/workspace/lift/
lift-util/target/classes/net/liftweb/util/NamedPF.class' is broken
(package <empty> does not have a member object) lift-webkit             Unknown
Scala Problem
error while loading PCDataXmlParser, class file '/home/dols/workspace/
lift/lift-util/target/classes/net/liftweb/util/PCDataXmlParser.class'
is broken
(package <empty> does not have a member val)    lift-webkit             Unknown
Scala Problem
error while loading ThreadGlobal, class file '/home/dols/workspace/
lift/lift-util/target/classes/net/liftweb/util/ThreadGlobal.class' is
broken
(package <empty> does not have a member def)    lift-webkit             Unknown
Scala Problem
error while loading AnyVar, class file '/home/dols/workspace/lift/lift-
util/target/classes/net/liftweb/util/AnyVar.class' is broken
(package <empty> does not have a member lazy)   lift-webkit             Unknown
Scala Problem