Hi,

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 11:07 AM, David Pollak
<feeder.of.the.be...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 6:18 PM, Neil.Lv <anim...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>  If i want to use the lift1.1 whether the scala version must greater
>> than 2.8 ?
>>
>>  My lift version is 2.7.4 now, so i must change to 2.8.x ?
>
> Scala is very brittle and versions of Scala must be exactly the same version
> as libraries compiled against Scala.  Please make sure that you have 2.7.5
> as the version of Scala you run for Lift 1.0.2 or 1.1-M5/6/SNAPSHOT.
>
> We will run against Scala 2.8 and we're working with the Scala team to make
> sure that Lift works well with 2.8.  Currently, there's a compiler error
> that makes compiling Lift against 2.8 impossible.

Explicitly speaking, does it mean that Lift 1.1 will also run on scala 2.7._ ?
I had guessed that Lift 1.1 will run only on scala 2.8,
because it will require hard work to support scala 2.8 and 2.7._ simultaneously.

Sincerely,
--
Atsuhiko Yamanaka
JCraft,Inc.