Here you have the complete model file.

It is just a test class. The error I have is "Not found: Type IdPK". I
get it when I try to compile the file. Also NetBeans is showing the
error. The same file was working fine in Lift 1.0.

I have created a new project based on the Lift snapshot 1.1 "archetype-
blank" and then copied all my files from the previous project. The
original 1.0 project was created with the "archetype-basic", could
this be the source of the error?

Thanks,

package com.tribes.ga.model

import net.liftweb._
import mapper._
import util._
import scala.xml.{NodeSeq,Text}
import _root_.java.text.{DateFormat,SimpleDateFormat}

class Person extends LongKeyedMapper[Person] with IdPK {
     def getSingleton = Person

     object userName extends MappedString(this, 30)
     object password extends MappedString(this, 30)
     object firstName extends MappedString(this, 30)
     object lastName extends MappedString(this, 30)
     object email extends MappedString(this, 255)
     object deviceName extends MappedString(this, 30)
     object createdOn extends MappedDateTime(this)
     object updatedOn extends MappedDateTime(this)
     object createdBy extends MappedString(this, 25)
     object updatedBy extends MappedString(this, 25)

     def toXML: NodeSeq = {
         val id = "http://www.gatribes.com/api/expense/"; + this.id
         val formatter = new  SimpleDateFormat("yyyy-MM-
dd'T'HH:mm:ss'Z'")

         <person>
             <id>{id}</id>
             <accountname>{getUserName(userName.is)}</accountname>
             <firstName>{firstName.is}</firstName>
             <lastName>{lastName.is}</lastName>
         </person>
     }

     private def getUserName(userName: String): String = {
         Person.find(By(Person.userName, userName)) match {
             case Full(a) => a.userName
             case _ => "No Account Name"

object Person extends Person with LongKeyedMetaMapper[Person]