Which liftweb version are you using ?
I've signaled a bug a few month ago, it was very very quickly fixed (thank
you again Derek for your reactivity !). My jpa apps are in production and I
have no such issue remaining, scalajpa looks like to be very stable.

Once, I wrongly specified a wrong "persistence-unit/@name" value in test
mode, and it caused the same symptoms. Have you verified that your LocalEMF
configuration suits your META-INF/persistence.xml file ?

Maybe you want to copy / paste your source code for a quick review ?

Jean-Luc

--
Jean-Luc Canela
jlcane...@gmail.com