David Pollak <feeder.of.the.be...@gmail.com> writes:

> On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 4:10 AM, Jeppe Nejsum Madsen <je...@ingolfs.dk>wrote:
>

>> Timothy Perrett <timo...@getintheloop.eu> writes:
>>
>> > Neil,
>> >
>> > Record is not yet the default - please use mapper unless you want a
>> > custom backend for some other (non-rdbms) service.
>>
>> Any timeframe for the rdbms backend?
>>

> It's going to ship with 1.1, so Marius or I will have to find time in the
> next 2 months.

Ok, thanks for the update.

I'm not sure really how record is positioned to mapper. I haven't paid
much attention since I'm only interested in the RDBMS stuff (for now
:-), but if record is going to replace mapper as the default for RDBMS
integration, I think it's important to get some time before release of
1.1 to play with this stuff....

/Jeppe