Oops. I just noticed I made source.body a String and not a NodeSeq.
Sometimes source.body is text with html tags in it. Like -

Hey dude, <b>what</b> are you doing?
I guess I should make it a NodeSeq. Sorry about that.
Jack

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 9:33 AM, David Pollak <feeder.of.the.be...@gmail.com

--
Jack