Hi,
I've a few question regarding the changes made.
- Firstly, with the changes made, how do I have a method which can now
accept both scala Actor as well as a CometActor??
  Prior to the changes, I had a function "def registerActor(act:
Actor) which could handle both scala Actor as well as CometActor,; now
if I change this to "def registerActor(act: GenericActor)" it throws
compilation error asking to a type to be specified for the
GenericActor. What change would you suggest to have my code compile?
- Secondly, I also get compilation error for calling
scheduleAtFixedRate method on ActorPing. Says no such method. Has this
method been deprecated and if so, what is the method I should be
calling instead?

Thanks,
Soumik