S.deleteCookie appears to be broken in M6.  I'm using
ProtoExtendedSession to keep extended session state, and when I logout
(and the ext_id cookie should be deleted), the following header is
being sent back to the browser:

Set-Cookie: ext_id=SIOKGDA3ZRNV0RC0DWA1J4REBR5JLKVI

which does not delete the cookie.  The user doesn't stay logged in
since the row from the extended session table is deleted, but I'm
trying to share logged in state with a legacy system (which I am
rewriting) and this is causing me some issues.

-harryh