On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 7:44 AM, Indrajit Raychaudhuri
<indraj...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Tim,
>
> Got it! I'll try to fix this and post it in few hours.
> Committers, is it possible to make an exception to the cut off date for
> the M7 for this one?

We're in code slush which means that code can be committed to master as long
as it fixes a bug (rather than being a new feature or enhancement.)  This
strikes me as a real, hardcore bug... if you can't build it, it's a bug ;-)

So, please open a ticket, make the fix, and let's get it into master.

Surf the harmonics