Hi,

I was wondering few thing while reading lift examples. Could the Link
class be turned into a case class so reading would improve? new Link
("a" :: "b" :: nil, false) could be RecursiveLink("a", "b") and new
Link("a" :: "b" :: Nil) could be something like AbsoluteLink("a",
"b"). This would at least eliminate the need to explain scala's list
construction syntax to the reader. I found out extremely unintuitive
the syntax to create Links with dsl like ("help" :: "" :: Nil) ->
true. This syntax is usually associated with generation of key-value
pairs even in lift APIs and creates confusion (at least on my case). I
guess varargs might be out of question if scala backward compatibility
is considered, but I don't see a reason not to use case classes here.

- Vesa