Hey Dave,

> I haven't refactored all the various ways of describing fields yet.  I have
> to do a grand unification of these.

Yeah - this would be super; I think as we move forward this is going
to be really important.

> There is no use of mapper except for defining DB transactions.

Oh I see - hmm. Is there a way we can leverage the lift-jta monad
instead? Again, not that its a feature id probably use, but just
thinking about ways to keep it all persistence agnostic. If not lift-
jta, then perhaps some broader transaction semantic in record. Food
for thought at least :-)

> the form generation is going to go through a lot of abstractions/factories
> that I didn't have time to write yesterday.  I did the HTML piece in the
> last 30 minutes of coding.  I spent most of the time getting the headless
> stuff working.

haha - awesome. Thought that might be the case.

> > - The next / prev / cancel / finish button elements should probably be
> > <input type="submit" value={...} />
>
> These will be part of the abstraction factory thing.

Super.

> Serialization in Scala generally sucks because serialization in Java sucks.
>  Marius and I are working on ways to deal with it, but it's not likely to
> happen for 1.1.  Wizard's state management is using the same patterns as
> generally Lift state management, so when we get all sorted out, Wizard will
> benefit... but until we can figure out how to reliably serialize functions,
> the problem is a very difficult one.

Ah. Bummer - completely forgot about this. Just a suggestion but it
might be worth a conversation with Jonas - he's been working of some
pretty heavy serialisation stuff in Akka so maybe it could spark some
ideas for yourself / marius with this particular problem.

Cheers, Tim

PS: I do genuinely think this is great stuff - i don't mean to moan,
im just really keen to have a play with this stuff and wield it to
solve my problems in a particular app :-)