David,

Thank you for being so generous with your knowledge and experience, for
your tireless efforts on Lift, and for always reaching out to newbies in
the scala and lift communities. Several times you've answered my own
questions directly, and your unwavering patience speaks volumes to your
character.

Thank you for your continued vision and effort on Lift and for fostering
the Lift community.

Also, the Beginning Scala book is great - an absolute must read for
beginners (and I'd say ALL java programmers). I bought it after 4 or so
months with scala, figuring I'd be passed what it had to offer. I was
sorely wrong.

Thanks again,
Chris Lewis