About DisptachPF I replied privately to your email.

I didn't realize that you were using Mapper. Here are a few threads
that may help you:

http://groups.google.com/group/liftweb/browse_thread/thread/bdd5accd4bb623c9/d56e054c4037470f?lnk=gst&q=Login#d56e054c4037470f
http://groups.google.com/group/liftweb/browse_thread/thread/fe78925ab45d26a7/0ef11e48fa1e1919?lnk=gst&q=Login#0ef11e48fa1e1919

Also the examples application (liftweb\lift-examples\example from lift
git repository) could help.

Br's,
Marius