Very tidy indeed! I like the style and formatting :)

Some more points in addition to what Tim mentioned:

1. The application is based on Lift 1.0 and Scala 2.7.3. Moving to Lift
1.1 (with Scala 2.7.7) would be recommended. Lift 1.1-SNAPSHOT should be
fine or wait for the Lift 1.1-M8 (announcement should come in a day or
two) if you prefer non-SNAPSHOT dependency.

2. No need for dependency on lift-core, just lift-webkit should be fine.

3. Dependency on org.scala-lang:scala-library won't be necessary. Mavne
would pick that up transistively.

4. The application doesn't use DB. Thus no need for dependency on derby
(unless you have future plan)

5. Mention a quick inline note on why you have LiftRules.enableLiftGC =
false

6. Some of the snippets are good candidate of being DispatchSnippet
(some of them being Stateful) instead of using reflection all the while.
Remember to use LiftRules.snippetDispatch.append in this case.

7. For the purpose of demonstrating ResourceServer, consider moving
birdshow.css, birdshow.js, Elanor.JPG to resources/toserve/.... Remember
to use ResourceServer.allow when you do this. The paths in html would
also change accordingly to "/classpath/...".

Hope this is useful :)

Cheers, Indrajit