Heiko Seeberger <heiko.seeber...@googlemail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I created an issue (#251) to "Make it possible to add LocParams to
> MetaMegaProtoUser's menus":
> The various user related menus are created by methods xxxMenuLoc (e.g.
> loginMenuLoc) which give us no flexibility to add LocParams. Why would there
> be a need for that? E.g. for adding a LocGroup in order to customize menu
> display.

Agreed. I had to make my own:

var logoutMenu = Menu(Loc("logout", User.logoutPath, "Log ud",
                User.logoutTemplate, appMenuGroup))

> The idea is that there are additional methods that are called from
> xxxMenuLoc in order to populate the LocParams. The default
> implementation will add a LocGroup("user").
>
> Before implementing that I would like to ask for you opinion.

I think this should mimic the way things are done in CRUDify, ie:

 def showAllMenuLoc: Box[Menu] =
  Full(Menu(Loc("List "+Prefix, listPath, showAllMenuName,
                locSnippets :: Loc.Template(showAllTemplate) ::
showAllMenuLocParams)))

  /**
   * Override to include new Params for the show all menu
   */
  def showAllMenuLocParams: List[Loc.AnyLocParam] = Nil

I think the default impl should just be empty.

/Jeppe