All,

Nexus/Hudson will be temporarily disabled Saturday/Sunday  from 8-11pm
EST.   These services are being upgraded.   I'll post an email 15 minutes
before the actual shutdown and immediately after things are back up and
working.  You should be able to make use of artifacts on the
scala-tools.orgserver, however nightly builds and posting releases
will be disabled.  If
anyone has a specific release/test they need performed during this period
please send me an email and I can accomodate you.

Thanks for your cooperation!

- Josh Suereth