Dang.

What sort of test cases did you have in mind? Things that i've come across so
far are:

* form handling (normal forms, not ajax forms) - that is, the location of
action targets
* liftAjax.js - the path needs the context prepended
* Any dispatching needs the context accounted for

Is this going to be easy / tough to implement? Like I said, this is pretty
urgent for us at work and I personally will come under a serious amount of heat
come January 4th if I cant makes this work :-(

Any help / advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers, Tim