Hey guys,

maybe i got that concept wrong, but i want to include some .java-files
(thrift library files) into my liftweb project.
in #scala on freenode i was told that scalac can handle .java files.

so i moved my files accordingly, now mvn scala:compile works fine, but
mvn jetty:run drops these:

generics are not supported in -source 1.3 (use -source 5 or highter to
enable generics).

i am on lift 1.1-m7 and wanted to know where i have to put the -source
5/6 into my pom.xml.

thanks in advance!