On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 11:04 AM, Gang <wangga...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm a newbie with Lift. with CRUDify, is it possible to override
> _showAllTemplate to show a limited number of columns?  My table is big
> so I don't want to show everything when the List All menu is invoked.

Unfortunately, no.  The list of fields displayed in the List All is based on
the visible form fields.  See line 484 of CRUDify.

However, this sounds like an interesting use case.  If you are so inclined,
please open a ticket at http://github.com/dpp/liftweb/issues referencing
this thread.

> Thanks

Surf the harmonics