Thanks Alex.

Yes, this can work. But I wonder how to achieve the require below?

In our old php practice, we often use some jseditor to provide some
kind of WYWG function. So peoples can input text with some style built
in, such as font-size, font-weight, color, background-color or even
insert a online image etc. Then, after submit, the content in db is
some html indeed.

For these html in db, how can I render it properly? Seems Text(_) is
not suitable for this kind of data now.