On Jan 6, 2010, at 9:47 PM, David Pollak wrote:

On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 11:31 AM, Ransford Segu-Baffoe <paks...@gmail.com > wrote: Hopefully I am not asking unnecessary questions but there are question that are popping in my head. How does JAX-RS fits into Lift considering that they are both web frameworks; could framework like Jersey benefit from Lifts template's mechanicism at the very least?

There's Jersey <-> Lift integration already:
http://n2.nabble.com/Lift-support-for-Jersey-checked-into-trunk-td3007414.html

And if Jim Strachan would just sign the Lift paperwork, he could roll the Jersey support right into Lift proper... ;-)

I would be happy to help with any such integration work.

Paul.