Hi,

I'm really new with lift.
I wanted to create a new menu object, there is no problem to display
this new object, but when i click on it, there is a error message...

Here is what i did:
- created the file: /src/main/webapp/test/test.html
- in the file Boot.scala, i wrote:
    // Build SiteMap
    val entries = Menu(Loc("Home", List("index"), "Home")) :: Menu(Loc
("Test", List("test/test"), "Test Page")) :: User.sitemap
    LiftRules.setSiteMap(SiteMap(entries:_*))

Maybe somebody could explain me where are the mistakes, plz?
Tank you