Hallo
 I have a dynamic form, it is created with from list of data. I use on
this form jqeury validation, and it works with submit button. But I
created link that works like submit button. And the problem is that
validation is not checked.
 I made link submit buton in this way :

  "submit" -> SHtml.link("", () => actionConfirm(), getSearchLink,
("onclick", "submitForm()")),

I put the validation js code into js
      function submitForm() {
                if($('#checkoutForm').valid()){
                        document.getElementById('checkoutForm').submit();

when result of $('#checkoutForm').valid() is false i want to stop and
don't call actionConfirm() from SHthml.link object.
Anywone know solution ?