hi marius,

I tried using -%> but it says value %-> is not a member of
java.lang.String.
Actually what i am trying to achieve is to make a web page in which
there are some text fields as Text1,Text2,Result
so that when user types some number in Text1 and Text2 their addition
appears dynamically  in Result textfield(without submitting the form).
I am using jquery plugin for doing this and it was working fine in
simple html format but when i try to run the template using lift the
calculation does'nt occurs (demo of this plugin working  can be seen
under interactive example heading on page
http://www.pengoworks.com/workshop/jquery/calculation/calculation.plugin.htm)
so Naftoli has helped me out in this and i am working on solution he
suggested .If you have any suggestion or ideas they are also welcomed.

madhav