Lift session management works based on session id denominated by
cookies or url-rewriting.

However Lift support stateless requests processing. You could look
into LiftRules.statelessDispatchTable for having scala functions
process your request and then return a LiftResponse, or

LiftRules.statelessRewrite for rewriting requests very early thus
transforming them into some other forms.

Br's,
Marius