Hi all,

Somebody please help on this......

Before I save the Mapper object back to database, I need to check if
one of the mapped field changed; if changed, I need trigger another
database call(create a new entry in a history table).  What is the
best way doing it?  Do I have to override MetaMapper's beforeSave() to
query database for changes before save?

I'm using CRUDifier and its provided "edit" page to submit user
input.  Could somebody explain to me what is the life cycle of the
Mapper object after user click on "Edit" button?

Thanks in advance!

Gang