Hi,
  I've seen a couple of posts in the past which are somewhat relevant
to my question but have not found an answer.

 I'm trying to use Mapper (in 2.0) with a previously existing database
schema on oracle and I'm having a problem with how MetaMapper expects
the long primary key to be setup.

In the save function I see that WHERE "+indexMap.open_! +" = ?" is
used  to specify the PK column in the update statement.
In the function which sets indexMap if (mf.dbPrimaryKey_? &&
mf.dbAutogenerated_?) is required.
This causes an exception when Empty.open_! is called on indexMap in
the UPDATE line.

I am not able to use the method of auto generation for the primary key
as the sequence has already been defined and placing a trigger on this
table is not possible, so In order to make the insert work, I was
forced to set dbAutogenerated_? to false.

Any Ideas?

thanks,

Craig.