Hi,

I'm trying out Lift openid and created a very simple app with just a
login form:

def renderForm(xhtml: NodeSeq) : NodeSeq = {
          SimpleOpenIdVendor.loginForm
  }

This works if I use google or yahoo OpenId endpoints, but if I enter a
myopenid url such as nejsum.myopenid.com, after return from myopenid, I
get "Failed to authenticate". Looking at the logs, I see:

INFO - Found association: {HMAC-SHA256}{4b6ebfd8}{gBQcmw==} verifying signature
locally...
DEBUG - Verifying signature: 5o6mrCvUwoKzJDLRsa5QalT1qknZZ6rhyGoMkhQP56w=
DEBUG - Computing signature for input data:
assoc_handle:{HMAC-SHA256}{4b6ebfd8}{gBQcmw==}
ax.count.email:0
ax.mode:fetch_response
ax.type.email:http://schema.openid.net/contact/email
claimed_id:http://nejsum.myopenid.com/
identity:http://nejsum.myopenid.com/
mode:id_res
ns:http://specs.openid.net/auth/2.0
ns.ax:http://openid.net/srv/ax/1.0
op_endpoint:http://www.myopenid.com/server
response_nonce:2010-02-07T13:28:05ZSbisTP
return_to:http://localhost:8080/openid/response
signed:assoc_handle,ax.count.email,ax.mode,ax.type.email,claimed_id,identity,mode,ns,ns.ax,op_endpoint,response_nonce,return_to,signed
DEBUG - Calculated signature: tS+YYBmygMRWusXCxvHoms4jpRwX8nRC0MmXOWl9Ik4=
DEBUG - Local signature verification failed.
ERROR - Verification failed for: http://nejsum.myopenid.com/ reason:
Local signature verification failed

I realize this may be an openid4j question, but thought I would ask here
first :-)

/Jeppe