Has anyone found a good pattern/method of re-using Url Rewriting
extractors?

I've got a url like this:

/products/manufacturer/productId

And an extractor for that, that given a product gives you a URL
(apply) and given a ParsePath gives you an Option[Product].

I'd then like to support a sub url like this:

/products/manufacturer/productId/view/viewName

so I'd like to make a class to handle view and ViewName (or anything
else that comes below productId), and re-use the functionality in
ProductURL extractor.

I can't seem to figure out a way to do it for unapply. thoughts?

- Alex