If anyone has a way to have a custom Buffer that wraps a List var (or another
approach that OneToMany and ManyToMany can use) that works on 2.7 and 2.8, I'm
all ears.
Meanwhile if you like you can revert the commit. In any case I commented very
clearly which lines were commented out or added for 2.8, as you may have seen.

-------------------------------------
Indrajit Raychaudhuri<indraj...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Naftoli,

Man, it would be great *not to* mix up 2.7 and 2.8 codes inline.

Keeping it in sync with master would get very confusing and error prone
(personally I don't find that aesthetically pleasing either).

In fact, with some adjustment, it's possible to have parts of code
friendly with both 2.7 and 2.8. That way, we'll have smaller delta to
manage between the branches. If necessary, feel free to reopen #313 and
backport as much as possible.

Cheers, Indrajit