Tim (Nelson)

You can expect a ping from me about some stuff I've added getting
pulled back into the main branch.  It's all pretty small.

1) Implemeted bulkDelete_!!
2) Some stuff to make List fields work a bit better when they are a
List[DBRecord]
3) Some code for special handling of optional fields (using Box)
(don't save anything to the datastore if you have an empty box)
4) A change to DBRef to change the fetch method name to obj (to make
it more like MappedForeignKeys)

Hopefully you'll like the changes.

-harryh