I'm trying to use Lift 2.0-scala280-SNAPSHOT with Scala 2.8.0.Beta1.

I'm looking to create a RESTful service.  I looked at the routing
examples available and they all seem to utilize something like...

val apiDispatcher: LiftRules.DispatchPf = {
      case RequestMatcher(r @ RequestState("api" ::
        _ :: Nil, _) ,_) => api(r, "index")
    }
LiftRules.statelessDispatchTable = apiDispatcher orElse
LiftRules.statelessDispatchTable

First, the DisipatchPf was renamed to DisipatchPF, this was an easy
fix, at least it was still there and nested in LiftRules...  But I
don't see RequestMatcher anywhere and compiler complains....

error: not found: value RequestMatcher

What has RequestMatcher been replaced with, or am I missing something
else?

Ilya