Hello,

I'm integrating recaptcha into a Lift app that uses MegaProtoUser, and there's
one small thing that I think can be improved.

There is currently no good place to put the captcha-verifying code. After the
signup form is submitted the user if validated using theUser.validate
(ProtoUser.scala:386, testSignup method). However I can't put captcha
validation into User.validate, as there won't be any captcha when e.g. editing
a user.

So I would propose adding a method to MetaMegaProtoUser, e.g.:

protected def validateSignup(user: User) = user.validate

which could be then overridden in concrete user classes.

--
Adam Warski
http://www.warski.org