I am thoroughly confused on this one, so any help is greatly
appreciated.  I am using eclipse and my directory structure looks like
this:
src/main/scala
- com.xxx.web.model
Client.scala

src/test/scala
- com.xxx.web.model
ClientSpecs.scala

I can run the specs when I run the project as a JUnit test, but if I
run it as maven test, I am getting NoClassDefFoundError exceptions
(partial stacktrace below).  Obviously maven is not finding the output
from the classes to execute the tests, but I can't figure out why,
since JUnit is doing fine with it.  They ran fine 2 days ago but I did
a massive overhaul of my project namespacing and upgrading
dependencies, and now I am getting this.

I am using scala 2.7.7, junit 4.7, lift 2.0 M2, and specs 1.6.2.

And what's odd is that I have 2 libraries that I build separately (jar
file targets, not war files) that run fine with maven test.  Any ideas
are hugely appreciated!

Test set: com.sharperfinancial.web.model.PeriodResultSpecsAsTest
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.513
sec <<< FAILURE!
PeriodResult should Store values  Time elapsed: 0.01 sec  <<< ERROR!
org.specs.runner.UserError: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/
sharperfinancial/web/model/PeriodResult
        at com.sharperfinancial.web.model.PeriodResultSpecs$$anonfun$1$
$anonfun$apply$1.apply(PeriodResultSpecs.scala:26)
        at com.sharperfinancial.web.model.PeriodResultSpecs$$anonfun$1$
$anonfun$apply$1.apply(PeriodResultSpecs.scala:25)
        at org.specs.specification.LifeCycle
$class.withCurrent(ExampleLifeCycle.scala:60)
        at org.specs.specification.Examples.withCurrent(Examples.scala:52)
        at org.specs.specification.Examples$$anonfun$specifyExample
$1.apply(Examples.scala:108)
        at org.specs.specification.Examples$$anonfun$specifyExample
$1.apply(Examples.scala:108)
        at org.specs.specification.ExampleExecution$$anonfun$3$$anonfun$apply
$5.apply(ExampleLifeCycle.scala:212)
        at scala.Option.getOrElse(Option.scala:61)
        at org.specs.specification.LifeCycle
$class.executeExpectations(ExampleLifeCycle.scala:82)
        at
org.specs.specification.BaseSpecification.executeExpectations(BaseSpecification.scala:
56)
        at org.specs.specification.ExampleContext$$anonfun$executeExpectations
$2$$anonfun$apply$3$$anonfun$apply$4.apply(ExampleContext.scala:73)
        at org.specs.specification.ExampleContext$$anonfun$executeExpectations
$2$$anonfun$apply$3$$anonfun$apply$4.apply(ExampleContext.scala:73)
        at scala.Option.map(Option.scala:70)