The simplest answer is to use traits to define logic and when you have a
page that's going to have multiple logic pieces that need to keep track of
each other's state, mix the traits into a larger stateful snippet.

I'm sorry that I've been giving you half-answers to a lot of your
questions...  I know you've stated parts of your problem in a number of
different posts, but if I could trouble you to put together a more complete
description of the pages, components and interactions, I can try to work up
a complete example that might help.

Surf the harmonics