Are you looking in */Library/Application Support/ *– i.e. in a directory
*Library
*in the root of your filesystem? The *LightTable *sub-directory should be
in */Users/your-user-name/Library/Application Support/.*

[*/Users/your-user-name *is the value of *~ *if you're looking at this issue
<https://github.com/LightTable/LightTable/issues/1968> in the GitHub repo.]

You can open that directory by typing `open ~/Library/Application\
Support/LightTable` from a Terminal window. I can't see the *~/Library
*directory
in Finder; I'm guessing it's hidden by default.